Tuesday, April 16, 2013

~ The Shop~

Just wanted to give an update on the shop...I am usually open by now. However I have decided to wait until after the "Day in the Country" show...I have been hoarding for the show and the shop is the drop zone for everything! Soooo I will spend the rest of the week after the show putting her back together and will open the following Friday, May 10th...In the meantime please visit my booth at the Waterford Antique Market...and of course do come out to the show May 4th and 5th as it is always a fantastic show. Hope to see you! ~C

5 comments:

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Beautiful!

nathalie-poppy said...

Just gorgeous !!!
Congrats dear !!
Nat from The Blue Attic

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

I get to Waterford often, I love it! I find so many fantastic deals. I'll have to look for your booth next time I'm there. I know I've been in it, but I can't remember it exactly.
Debbie :)

1871Farmhouse said...

Hi Debbie

I'm upstairs on the first row to the left...I don't think I ever come home from there empty handed! Great stuff!

Wildflower Farm said...

This is beautiful!