Monday, October 22, 2012

~A VINTAGE CHRISTMAS~

  NOV 17&18  10-4   ~ A DAY IN THE COUNTRY~ 903 Haldibrook Rd, Caledonia

I want to take a minute and update everyone on my annual Christmas Open House...This year I have decided to for go my sale here at the shop and participate in A Day in the Country Show and Sale at my good friend Kim Davies from Tattered and Torn Antiques. I did the show in May and had a wonderful time! There will be about 12 vendors with the very best in primitive, french and vintage wares. Delightful chippy painted goodness for all!!!  The shop will be closed that weekend , will re open the following and be open Thursday's to Sunday's 11-5 until after Christmas. The shop will close during the winter months but be sure to visit my booth at the Waterford Antique Market!  I hope to see you at the show! ~Christine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

is your home going to be in an upcoming magazine??? which on and when??? thanks!!

primjillie said...

I've been waiting too for the 2nd issue of Romantic Prairie to see your beautiful home! Do you have any idea when it will be out?

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hi Christine....how are you? Went back to Kim's yesterday just to get a couple more towels and some tags.....and some soap from you....so sad when I saw you were not there....must say though it was not the same.....still lovely of course but very quiet.....anyway all the best , so nice to have met you!! Chrissy