Friday, February 5, 2016

Keeping Busy!



Loving this mild winter we are having here! Although spring cannot come soon enough! My brick and mortar shop is closed until the end of March. I am looking forward to getting it ready with fresh new antique finds, my handmades, and some fresh herbs and flowers poking about!

In the meantime I have been busy working on items for my ETSY shop. www.1871farmhouse.etsy.com
I just love working with antique linen and homespun fabric. I rarely use a pattern I just let the fabric decide!
I have always tried to create items with old antique charm. Pillows, pockets and pinkeeps that will fit in perfectly with that primitive farmhouse look we all love! 




1 comment:

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi, love your blog and have just ordered the double flower bag. Am re-working kitchen and it will be just the right touch..Happy Weekend..Judy