Friday, May 15, 2015

May Update...

Well the dust has settled after The Day in the Country Show...always a fantastic weekend laughing and shopping with great friends! Thought I would post pictures of my space...picked pretty clean by the end of the weekend! No worries I have been busy hunting for more treasures and replenishing items I make myself... My shop is back together and filled again with great stuff! If you missed the show mark you calendar for November 14th and 15th!!! We do it again!

7 comments:

angie said...

wow, how I'd love to be in this great flea market !!! thanks for the beautiful inspirations !!! Greetings from Angie from Germany

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Love the influx of pale colour...
Hope it was a success. Unfortunately I had to work...
Susan

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

I can see why it was picked clean. How I wish I could shop in person!
Beautiful!!!
~ Lin

Cindy Lou said...

Omg! Love your stuff and style ! ! PLEASE help me find some slipcover and pillowcase linens ! Like you show in your booth! Don't know where to look! Thanks,Cindy

1871Farmhouse said...

Pillowcases available in my shop, white or natural linen...$49 each...I can shop anywhere!

1871Farmhouse said...

Ship anywhere!

Sherry Hicks said...

So many beautiful farmhouse goodies, wish I lived close by!! Would love for you to visit my blog